The law firm of Gary R. King & Associates is a professional corporation located in San Juan Capistrano, South Orange County, California. Since its founding in 2002 Gary R. King & Associates has worked hard to earn the reputation as one of South Orange County’s premier boutique law firms. We believe this is a direct result of our commitment to the following key attributes:
Personalized Service. Our attorney’s and other professionals believe that it is essential to understand our client’s needs and expectations in order to provide them with the highest-quality, personalized legal service. Our attorney’s and other professionals have extensive experience within their areas of specialization.
Effective representation. Our team of talented and knowledgeable attorneys, researchers, and support staff work together to provide our clients with the best possible representation. Their dedication and experience give our clients a competitive edge.
Reasonable fees. Our hourly fees are consistently lower than those of other comparable sized firms in Orange County. We deliver efficient, cost effective legal advice.
Sample of Matters Successfully Handled:
- Recent closing of multi-million dollar sale of the largest independent ambulance company in California
- Recent closing of nationally recognized publisher and trade show operator in a multi-million dollar transaction
- Closing to sale of boutique engineering firm to a publicly trading firm along with tax and personal planning for the founders of the firm in a multi-million dollar transaction
- Numerous business plans assisting management and shareholders to maximize value and archive their goals with respect to business succession
- Numerous estate plans assisting clients in the passing of their property to family members in the most tax advantaged manner and assuring that property is passed in a manner which protects the interests of those the client wishes to benefit
- Planning the most effective manner of holding assets to minimize risk in our ever more lawsuit risky environment